Welcome to my blog named G-MoNEy My name is Faizan, and I am from the Pakistan. Throughout this blog I will be sharing with you my advice and experience that I have gathered throughout the past years online, searching for possibilities of earning money.
Many years ago I have started looking for a job or anything that would earn me money online, just like you. However it was not always successful and I have learned many valuable lessons. In my blog, I will try to share all my experience so that you will not make the same mistakes that I have done before. My blog will be helpful for anyone, whether the idea about earning money online came into your head just now or you have worked in this niche for a long time. Many of us do not realize that it is not that easy to make money online, it is not quick. There are many people over the internet saying “Hey visit my website and start earning $500 a day!” and people do get caught on these messages. However, you then realize that this was just stupid to enter the website and spend your time. This is how some people make money, by making catchy messages for others to visit their link and to earn money from traffic, but this is a whole different story that I will be talking about in my further posts. For now I want to share with you everything I got in my head so that you can spend 20 minutes reading one of my posts rather than wasting 2 month doing something and realizing it was not worth it.
I will try to write everything in a casual tone without using any fancy or formal words. I would like you to feel comfortable with my posts and understand everything just like I am in your room telling everything behind your back. My posts will not bet over-stretched but on the other hand I will not try to put everything into short sentences. However I might think of putting a small summary on all of my posts, even though it may not be useful as it will not contain as many examples and ideas as if it was a full post.
I will make a new post every day or week depending on my mood. Because if I would be forced to write something in a short period of time then the quality of information will also be poor. I want to put all of my thoughts into this blog and share everything whats in my head with you. I have spent last few years learning how to earn money online but the success came just now. I really have a lot to say and in the future I will divide my blog into many different categories and some of them will even explain you step-by-step how to build a website.
I do not want to lie and make you feel crazy about my blog and want to read more and more. No, my blog will be interesting for many of you but it was not made for entertainment. Many posts may be boring but effective. As I have said before, it is not easy to earn money online. Most of the time the mechanism works like this; more time you spend –> more profit, and backwards. Internet requires you to work hard at the start but it will repay you in a way that you never expected. The best thing about the internet is that you make something once and it lasts forever.
Anyways, I don’t want to go deeply onto my thoughts. Lets get started with the original topic, what you came here for. So I will start with my “lessons” after my next post and then continue step-by-step. To be honest I do not have anything planned as I have so much to tell you, every post may even be completely different from each other.
After so many years of learning how to make money online and finally achieving my goals, I wanted to share everything with others! Plus I really love to write. When I finished my university and stopped receiving any projects where I had to write and write, I got bored. I really love to write a lot, therefore this blog saved my life :)  Now instead of getting bored of doing nothing or spending my money, I will communicate with you guys! So, hopefully you will like my blog, Good Luck and Enjoy!