How to Earn Money for Free by Sharing Videos at VidBux.com

Earning money by sharing content on the Internet is one of the most rapid-developing ways to make money online for free. Not very long ago I have started to earn money by uploading and sharing files at Uploading.com, which was one of the first and probably best file-sharing systems.
Nowadays, “get paid to upload” market is represented with various websites, many of which support all types of content or specialize on a certain niche. Today I would like to review one website, which makes earning money by uploading and sharing videos possible.

Upload Video Files and Make Money with VidBux.com

VidBux is a free video hosting website, which allows you to upload your videos and receive money for every generated view. First of all, I have to tell that I am no affiliated with this website and will provide my honest review. If you have some experience in making money by uploading videos to VidBux, please post your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below.

Vidbux.com - earn money online for free by sharing videos

From their website it is hard to guess whether they allow uploading other files except videos. But I have clearly understood that views from all countries of the world are counted but depending on user demographics, you will be getting from 1 to 4 points for every view.

Right now the only supported payment system at VidBux.com is MoneyBookers, which is a big disadvantage, as for me, millions of people are using PayPal and consider it the best and the most secure means of Internet payments. All the payments are completed on the net30 basis (this means that you will have to wait a month before your payment will be processed).

Furthermore, the minimum cashout limit is set very high, which could be hard to reach but maybe I am not an expert in this niche and one hundred thousand views is pretty easy to generate.

VidBux.com owners have provided some answers to the most popular questions but I still would have liked to get more detailed info about the process of earning money with their website, nothing seems to be clear at all. Several months ago I reviewed a very interesting site, which pays money for uploading videos, please check out my MegaVideo review.
Making money by sharing and uploading videos could be a profitable and interesting Internet work but I don’t know if VidBux is the right choice for this task. I wish I could find a payment proof from Vid Bux and see how much people are making with this website.
I do like the idea of earning with videos and will be looking for other similar websites. If you would like to see my results, please subscribe to my blog, it is easy and totally free.